Ascot Park Hotel Invercargill
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
10 March 2020
1. Communication not flowing to the right people, at the right time.
2. Knowledge not being shared, so people ‘hoard’ knowledge leaving others disadvantaged.
Or worse – set them up to fail.
3. People not feeling comfortable telling people what they need to hear or know and having
those RIGHT conversations (over courageous – it’s meaningless now).
4. Operating inefficiencies and mistakes, which cost time, money, and energy.
5. Acceptance of things that aren’t right – creating a ‘new normal’ that people live with
instead of diagnosing and rectifying.
Freeing yourself of pre-conditioned patterns from your childhood. Keeping the pings under control.
Tickets are being sold through Southland Chamber of Commerce. Go to: