Ascot Park Hotel Invercargill
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
11 March 2020
Whether you are pitching, selling, campaigning, buying, negotiating, or
anything else that makes up the weird and wonderful world of business
you need to know these body language skills.
1. Know what you’re working with.
2. Don’t take any single gesture or expression as a given.
3. Always be on the lookout for the ‘big stuff’ first.
4. If you don’t ask the right question – you can’t get the right answer
5. People that fit outside of all of this?
Once you’ve asked the right question then WATCH as well as listen.
Book directly with Southland Chamber, and get in quick. This one will sell out.