172/174 Fitzherbert Avenue Palmerston North
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
8 September 2018
Give me just one day of your time, and I will teach you how to:
– Understand your own communication – and how that helps or hinders you in your life
– Be a better leader – family, relationships, work, business – leading by example. Ethical leadership for a modern consciousness.
– Be compassionately assertive – it’s new, it’s rocking the world, being recognised by Universities and practitioners – Are you ready?
– Say what you mean – are you getting your point across, or using ‘invisible’ words and questions?
– Knock your bad communication habits on the head – bullying, manipulating, drive-by communicating, talking over, ‘twiddly bits’.
– Corrective coach – how it works for you and them – re-programme your mindset
– Hold courageous conversations with confidence and get the outcome you need
– Seize opportunities and create possibilities in your life – know your next right move.
There will be no waffly bits. It will stick – through clever psychological triggers and cues. It will Inspire, Inpower, and Incite you to change.
Everything about this day has been carefully considered – short, impactful mini sessions of 30-40 minutes throughout the day interspersed with power breaks to assist retention. It will be fun and engaging with: team activities, case studies, brainstorming, presentations.
Coffee, tea and energising snacks provided throughout the day. Bring your own lunch.
Limited spaces for maximum learning experience – so get in quick.
Includes bonus pack – (valued over $50) of all six of the Elemental Potential communication e-books:
– Live and Work in your Element
– Say it Out loud – Body Language Basics
– Communication that Kids understand
– Communication that Couples Understand
– Yes to Love
– Ping Pong – Compassionate Assertiveness in Action
And a coupon for a month’s free membership of the www.elementalpotential.com member hub which includes unique member only content, and body language online learning tutorials not available anywhere else.
Along with class notes from the day.
The most profound and useful personal development you will do this year. There is some parking onsite and on road parking.