Everything you always wanted to know……but couldn’t see!
If you’ve ever wondered what is really happening in human interactions now is your opportunity to find out.
NZ leading body language expert Steph Holloway is back in Whakatane for the final time this year with the latest research on body language and her own unique style of easy to remember techniques, cues, and triggers.
She is on a mission to make body language a first language for the masses and enable you to tap into the 93% of communication you are currently missing out on.
This energising Masterclass is made up of several micro sessions interspersed with power breaks to ensure that the learning sticks.
You will learn:
- How your body language is trying to help you out 24/7 depending on your emotions, previous experiences, and pre-conditioning
- Micro expressions – how to spot the subtle nuances of what people are thinking and feeling during conversations
- Face and head ‘manipulators’ – how to decipher what it means when people touch their chin, face, forehead, ears, nose, and mouth.
- Facial mapping – how the lines form on your face due to the predominant emotions you show.
- The clock face – how and where your hands are, and how you use them really makes a difference to the impact you make.
- How to read people from the feet up – It’s unobtrusive, and by the time they have noticed you, you will have information that could give you a real edge in business, dating, in fact any human relationship where a human being is involved!!
- Deception detection – The myths versus reality…how to spot the difference.
- How to know what people are saying even without words!
- How to know what the most important parts of a conversation are for the person talking to you.
Don’t miss out. There are limited spaces.
Includes my original body language basics book – Say it Out Loud, and notes on the advanced techniques you will learn on the day.
Snacks, tea and coffee provided. Bring your own lunch.